We will be holding a Corn Hole Tournament on Friday March 18th. Registration fee $30 per team. 50/50 winners pot! Held at the local Elks Lodge. Pre-registration will be available, we will also have in person sign-ups from 5-6pm with tournament starting at 6:30pm. Come join us for a great night of family fun! The Elks will be serving burgers and there will be some fantastic music provided by Partyof3.
- Boards will be 27 ft apart
- Form two teams, teams will play standing next to their competitor.
- Determine which team goes first.
- Receive 1 point for a bag that lands on the board, 3 points for a bag in the hole, and 0 points for a bag
- on the ground. No bouncing bags onto the board.
- Stand behind front of board to throw
- First team to 21 wins must win by 2pts
- Make sure to cancel out points
- Have Many Laughs, play a fair and FUN Game!